Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rocky Point


When we were in Mexico we tried to expose Hazel to the key elements of Rocky Point.

We played at the beach and splashed in the waves.




We age out at restaurants and got sung to by nice men that liked to touch her curls.




We went on walks, bought souvenirs, and were coaxed into shops by being called "big spender" and "movie star" 





We also stayed at a hotel that had a nice pool so we did that a few times as well.



And we did it all between naps.
Aside from the rocky start (see previous post)
we had a nice time.
Because of my door being smashed in I had to either crawl over the driver seat or just sit in the back and look like one of "those moms" that still sits in the back seat with their child.

I took my car to the body shop yesterday and I'm still waiting to hear back from them about what its going to cost to repair the damage from that silly deer. I keep having a feeling that my car is totalled. I really hope not because I really don't want to look for a new car right now.




Hazel's favorite souvenir from the trip




No comments: